LegitPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Rsps Legends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my java is ruined lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
own3d_2
own3d_2

my java is ruined lol Empty
PostSubject: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm

ok well i deleted my files in java jre 6u17 and i need all the files back but how do i get them well this is an error when i try to download it again and it also says that when i try to remove the update ugh please help

my java is ruined lol Java_i12

and i was wondering if anyone with these types of java
my java is ruined lol My_typ12
could give all of the files in the folders that located in the folders assoiated with these
Back to top Go down
khnum666

PostSubject: Re: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Odd problem. After a quick Google of the error code I found some similar problems. Some solutions were:

Using JavaRa to get rid of all Java and then installing the latest version.
Using Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to fix any corrupted/half-installed programs.

I'm no techy but I've used JavaRa before when my Java Corrupted. Fix'd it all up. But since I use XP it was easier. Razz

If none of this works make sure you have the latest Windows Installer.

Hope it helps. And I would give you the files but there may be XP/Vista complications and my interwebs is slooow.
Back to top Go down
own3d_2
own3d_2

PostSubject: Re: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm

khnum666 wrote:
Odd problem. After a quick Google of the error code I found some similar problems. Some solutions were:

Using JavaRa to get rid of all Java and then installing the latest version.
Using Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to fix any corrupted/half-installed programs.

I'm no techy but I've used JavaRa before when my Java Corrupted. Fix'd it all up. But since I use XP it was easier. Razz

If none of this works make sure you have the latest Windows Installer.

Hope it helps. And I would give you the files but there may be XP/Vista complications and my interwebs is slooow.

ok well let me try it out and ill let you know thanks
Back to top Go down
own3d_2
own3d_2

PostSubject: Re: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 pm

sorry about the double posting but i really need to get this worked out

ok see the problem is that its not some kind of installer error is the fact that i deleted the files of the java update without uninstalling it.
so the files i deleted have some kind of uninstaller in it so when you try to install another update of java it will remove the previous update
and it cant do that simply because i have deleted the files. i have 2 laptops at my house and i tried using teamviewer. brief description is
it lets 2 pc's view each others desktop as if it was their own. anyway as i was doing a file transfer it would let me select the files i needed
out of the whole java folder but i couldn't send them. (there are a few files in the folder for the update that are read me kinda things).
i think the reason is that they are on copyright kinda thing and the teamviewer knew that. java apparently only wants people to get the files
of java from the site so that they know how many ppl out there in the world have used and are using their product. unfortunately i have
yet to find a site that has these files for download. many sites have the same kinda thing java does with the whole installer and
trying to remove old updates. if there is anyway possible hell pure (because i know you will read this post within a day of me putting it on
the site) that you could maby put the files on the uploading site that u used for the client that would make me the happiest person in the world.
because i havent been playing any private server or anything for almost a week now and its killing me lol. please if anyone has anything new
for me that would be awesome just post below this and let me know. again sorry for the double posting.

i tried using the utility installer thingy u said and it does absolutely nothing it says
my java is ruined lol Utilit10
i really don't know what this means but thats what is says

i really blame the whole thing on myself because it was my own stupidity that made this thing happen

Last edited by own3d_2 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding something)
Back to top Go down
Da Bob
1st Time Poster

PostSubject: Re: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 am

google the new error code, you may find answers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my java is ruined lol   my java is ruined lol Empty

Back to top Go down

my java is ruined lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LegitPkz :: General Discussion :: Help Desk-
Jump to: